Awards season is upon us, and it is indeed a busy one at Blend Network!
Blend Network is shortlisted as finalist in some of the specialist finance, lending and investment industry’s most prestigious awards. Here’s a glimpse of all the awards and categories we are competing in to win. Results will be announced over the next few weeks:
- Bridging & Commercial Awards: We are shortlisted in the ‘Development Lender of the Year – Up to £10m’ category
- MoneyAge Awards: We are shortlisted in a record 6 categories:
- Innovation in consumer finance
- Specialist investment provider of the year
- Loan provider of the year
- Peer-to-peer loan provider of the year
- Consumer champion of the year
- Diversity award
- Technology provider of the year
- National Credit Awards: We are shortlisted in 5 categories:
- FinTech & platform of the year
- Business lender of the year
- Responsible lender of the year
- Specialist lender of the year
- Innovation award of the year
- Property Week Awards: Our CEO Yann Murciano is shortlisted in the ‘Entrepreneur of the year’ category
- EG Tech Awards: We are shortlisted in the ’Tech Investment Award’ category
- Moneyfacts Consumer Awards 2022: We are shortlisted in the ‘Peer-to-peer provider of the year’ category
As you know, earlier this year we WON ‘FinTech business of the year’ at the UK’s leading tech awards, the GoTech Awards. We are buzzing for all the recognition we are receiving.
Thank you for all your support. We couldn’t do it without you, our loyal customers!
Your capital is at risk if you lend to businesses. P2P lending is not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme. Investments are illiquid (the inability to sell assets quickly or without substantial loss in value). Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future results.
BLEND Loan Network Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Reg No: 913456).