August was a month of no respite at Blend Network. The month started on a strong note when we funded the £600,000 Southwold loan 1. This 9% return p.a. loan was funded by 108 lenders. A few days later, we funded the 8% return p.a. Hall Quay loan, the 10% return p.a. Happisburgh loan 4 and the 8% return p.a. Aldershot loan.
Blend Network’s name has been going on strong in the national and specialised press. In case you missed it, here’s a small selection of what the press wrote about us and some of the opinion pieces we wrote in several magazines and newspapers over the past month:
- Information Age: Why FinTech lending holds the key to Britain’s ‘level up’ recovery (link)
- IFA Magazine: Investors must rebalance their portfolio for a post C-world of higher inflation (link)
- Qandor Club: Why are wealthy investors using peer-to-peer lending platforms to do private lending (link)
- Crowdfund Insider: Yann Murciano, CEO at Online P2P Lender Blend Network, Says “We are Witnessing the Democratization of Property Investing”(link)
- Information Age: What does Mr Johnson’s ‘build build build’ means for the PropTech sector? (link)
- DiversityQ: The other gap that no one is talking about (link)
- Bridging Introducer: Commercial properties: Loveless high streets (link)
More loans are coming at Blend Network in September. So, make sure you keep an eye out and start lending on our property-secured loans from only £1,000.
Your capital is at risk if you lend to businesses. P2P lending is not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme. Investments are illiquid (the inability to sell assets quickly or without substantial loss in value). Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future results.
Blend Loan Network Limited is an Appointed Representative of Resolution Compliance Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN. 574048)