November was a month of no respite at Blend Network. We funded a total of £1,245,000 across three loans. The first loan was a 10% return p.a. 15-months maturity loan funded by 123 contributors. A few days later, we funded a 9% return p.a. 18-months maturity loan with 87 contributors. Then we funded a 9.25% return p.a. 20-months maturity loan with 113 contributors. We closed the month by listing a 9% return p.a. 22-months maturity loan which was funded upon going live on the 1st December.
In case you missed it, here’s a small selection of what the press wrote about us and some of the opinion pieces we wrote in several magazines and newspapers over the past month:
- What Investment: Investing in P2P property lending with only £10,000 (link)
- The Business Desk: Work progressing on transformation of neglected office building (link)
- What Investment: Investing post Covid-19 and the new rules to follow (link)
- In Your Area: Conversion of empty office building in Stafford set to be complete early 2021 (link)
- Property Reporter: We are witnessing the democratization of property investing (link)
- Development Finance Today: Key Land progresses on Stafford office conversion (link)
- DiversityQ: The Covid19 crisis has highlighted the importance of diverse leadership (link)
More loans are coming at Blend Network in December. So, make sure you keep an eye out and start lending on our property-secured loans from only £1,000.
Your capital is at risk if you lend to businesses. P2P lending is not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme. Investments are illiquid (the inability to sell assets quickly or without substantial loss in value). Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future results.
Blend Loan Network Limited is an Appointed Representative of Resolution Compliance Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN. 574048)