Q2 was a fantastic quarter at Blend Network. We listed and funded some of our largest loans, helping build much-needed homes across the UK. Here’s a flavour of what we’ve been up to:
- In June, we listed and funded 3 loans, that will help fund the construction of 40 residential units in total across East Sussex, Northamptonshire, and Dorset. Overall, the loans we funded in Q2 will help with the construction of 69 much-needed residential units and two 6-bed HMOs in seven different locations across the UK.
- We agreed funding for our largest-ever project, a £3,460,000 total net facility. The first tranche of this facility, a £1,100,000 loan, was funded by 279 investors on the 1st June.
- We won FinTech Business of the Year at the UK’s leading tech awards, the GoTech awards. This was an outstanding achievement for us and a highlight of our year so far.
- We were selected as runners-up in the ‘Development Lender of the Year up to £10m’ category at the lending industry’s biggest awards, the Bridging & Commercial Awards.
- We were approved by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) for Direct Authorisation, another huge milestone for us at Blend Network, especially considering that only a handful of platforms have been approved over the past couple of years – a lot more used to get approved each year prior to 2019.
- In Q2, a total of 1,052 registered Blend Network investors lent on our loans. In June alone, close to 600 lenders got the chance to lend on the loans we listed.
We would like to thank all our lenders and borrowers for their support in what’s been a very exciting first-half of the year at Blend Network, and look forward to keeping this momentum.
Your capital is at risk if you lend to businesses. P2P lending is not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme. Investments are illiquid (the inability to sell assets quickly or without substantial loss in value). Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future results.
BLEND Loan Network Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Reg No: 913456).